Mix and Match RR Backlapping Compound Sale
Buy 2 or more 25lb pails of compound and get each pail for $100 (save $12 a pail)
Available in 50,80,120,180,220 grits.
Hustler Raptor Sales
Hustler’s all new Raptor is designed to the highest of standards and is poised to lead the zero-turn market in the entry level category, delivering the best-in-class overall value versus the competition. The Raptor is powered by a KOHLER engine and is built with a fabricated steel deck, setting it apart from all other products in its market. The Raptor also features Hustler’s patented SmoothTrak Steering and its Automated Park Brake System. The Raptor is built with the same great quality Hustler has been committed to for almost fifty years and is backed by Hustler’s industry leading three-year warranty* and unmatched customer care.
- Heavy Duty Fabricated / welded steel decks, not stamped.
- Kohler V Twin engines
- Heaviest duty steel frame in its class
- SmoothTrak steering
- Patented integrated park brake system, built into levers
- Heaviest duty front caster forks and large bearings
- 18" drive tires
- 11" front tires
- 7 mph
- 42" Raptor with 22hp Kohler 7000 series with Smart Choke MSRP $4099.00 on sale for $3999
- 52" Raptor with 24hp Kohler 7000 series with Smart Choke
- MSRP $4299.00 on sale for $4199
Hustler Raptor SuperDuty Sales
The Raptor® SD is a low profile, heavy-duty premium residential zero-turn with a deep fabricated steel deck, toughest front end with large 13 x 6.50 front tires, and exceptional control and handling. The Raptor SD also features a Kohler engine that provides unmatched power versus the competition.
- Heavy-duty, deep fabricated steel decks - more durable
- Kohler Pro Premium Engines - 3 yr warranty
- Fabricated Heavy Duty Steel Frame - Best in Category
- SmoothTrak™ steering
- Patented automatic park brake system, built into levers
- Heavy duty front caster forks with industrial steel ball bearings
- 20” drive tires
- 13 x 6.5” front caster tires
- 3 gal. fuel capacity
- 7.5 mph
Raptor SD 48" with 25hp Kohler Pro Engine
Raptor SD 54" with 25hp Kohler Pro Engine
Raptor SD 60" with 26hp Kohler Pro Engine
Many Shindaiwa products on sale
Snowex SP-1575 5.75 cu. ft Sand and Salt Spreader
Bulk up with the SP-1575. This tailgate salt spreaders can handle pretty much any type of material, including bulk salt, sand and salt/sand mix. SnowEx® first developed this concept in 1999, so when you use one of these spreaders, you’re putting years of field-proven performance to work.
OUT OF SEASON SALE only $3499.00
Hustler Flip up 54" On Sale for $727 Off
The Raptor® Flip-Up features patent pending QuickFlip™ Technology. Effortless cleaning and blade changing, automated deck height adjustment, and less required storage space....all at the push of a button. The Flip-Up also features Smart-Choke™ technology. No choke required, just turn the key and go. Other features include a heavy-duty fabricated steel deck, Hustler’s patented automatic brake system, and a three year/300 hour limited warranty.
Msrp $7449 On sale for $7149.00
2016 Hustler X-One 60" with 28Hp EFI Engine
With the perfect combination of power and versatility, the X-ONE® can do it all. Provides a top mowing speed of 11 mph, and reliability for all day, every day performance.
- Welded steel 60" deep decks
- Carbureted or fuel-injected engines
- VX4® deck – clean cut, excellent performance in all conditions
- 11 mph mowing speed
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- 28hp Vanguard Commercial EFI engine
- Parker TF0240 Wheel Motors
- 12cc HydroGear PK Pumps w/ Cooling Fans
- 5.33 acres per hour
- 2 Year No hour limit or 5 year 500 hour warranty
On Blowout for $13,899.00
Turf-Ex 1875 Fertilizer/Sand/ Salt Spreader
For mounting on tractors, pickup trucks or utility vehicles for the application of granular products on golf courses, lawns and parking lots. TurfEx's bulk material spreaders feature adjustable stainless-steel spinners and variable speed control to ensure precise material feed and spread pattern. Spread width on each of the new TurfEx models from TrynEx International is adjustable up to 30 feet. With a large capacity of 9 cubic feet, the hopper of the MS-1875 is constructed of patented heavy-duty polyethylene, eliminating corrosion and maintenance concerns associated with steel-built alternatives. Though the hoppers feature thick-walled construction, they are up to 40-percent lighter than similar-sized steel units. . The MS-1875 has a three-point-style mount (other optional mounts are available)
Regular price is $3999.00
We have 1 only on blowout for only $2799.00